CoinBase - Review
Serving over 4 million customers worldwide (32 countries), Coinbase today is one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges on the net.
Coinbase is the first Bitcoin exchange to receive US regulatory approval and has an AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and KYC (Know Your Customer) polices so if you're looking for a Bitcoin exchange that follows a strict line as any other bank, this is a great place to start.
- Mobile Site/ Mobile app offer great user interface suitable for beginners and advanced users.
- A variety of deposit and withdrawal methods - cradit card, bank transper and Paypal.
- 1000$ per week bitcoin purchase using credit card.
- All deposits are insured.
Sign Up Process
Very easy signup process which took us 2 minutes to complete.
In order to be able to reach the limit of 1000$ per week Bitcoin purchase you will need to provide additinal identification information - 5 more minutes.
Coinbase charges the folloing fees.
Pros and Cons
- Great user interface, mobile and desktop.
- Variety of deposit and withdrawal options.
- Easy to subscribe.
- Enhanced security.
- Funds are insured.
- Bitcoin gambling/adult services might lead to account freezing.
- Service tickets might take over 24 hours to resolve.
Coinbase offers a variety of ways to buy and sell cryptocurrency for beginners and advanced users.
The site/mobile app has great user experience and your deposits are insured.
Overall we recommend Coinbase as a great place to start