eToro - Review
Based in Israel with extensions in Cyprus and The UK eToro is an online trading brokerage that was founded in 2006 and been growing rapidly ever since.
Today eToro claim to serve over 5 million users worldwide and the reason that they are so successful is that they differ themselves from other brokerages/exchanges by launching the first cryptocurrency social trading platform.
Using eToro's platform you can buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from other users on the system.
- Mobile Site/ Mobile app with great user interface.
- Solid security.
- A wide variety of deposit methods such as bank transfer, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, WebMoney and Wire Transfer.
- Educating Program - eToro has an educating program that teaches you the basics of online trading. Users also are provided with the option to switch to a virtual account and do virtual trades in order to practice their trading skills without risking their own funds.
Sign Up Process
Signing up to eToro allows you to spend 2000$ without identifying, but in order to withdraw bigger amounts of money you are required to go through a standard verification process.
eToro charges the folloing fees.
Pros and Cons
- Great user interface, mobile and desktop.
- Variety of deposit and withdrawal options.
- Educational Materials.
- Simple varification process.
- No bitcoin deposits - only fiat
- No support for major cryptocurrencies
eToro is a great place to start if your new to Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, we especially recommend using their education program and material in order to learn more about online trading.